If there was such a thing as a haughty list… right to the top.
Democrats seem to be on a perpetual celebration of Festivus and it’s airing of grievances. The country’s been winning lately but those on the left see only defeat. Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, unemployment, a receding ISIS, North Korea, NAFTA, tax cuts, military, Iran deal, and for the first time in 10 years, your chances of being be-headed has been reduced.
But of course there’s also the bad, such as tweet storms, lying, and Omarosa. At least the media aren’t complicit in the lying. Emboldened journalists everywhere are more than eager to set Trump straight on his most flimsiest lies. “The greatest economy ever?! Ha! What about Dover, Delaware in 1877!? Now that was a great economy!”
It becomes quickly apparent that anything good for the country sets their version of grieving in motion. We bring you the Democrats’ stages of grief. And by “grief” we don’t mean things worthy of grief. We’re talking about circumstances that most everyone else would consider good news. But good news for the country means bad news for the Democrats. We’ll throw in the Presidential Emergency Alert only because many liberals balled themselves up into the fetal position because of the scary noise.
- Shock (that they’d have to tolerate something that doesn’t fit their Utopia)
- Disbelief (that by being shocked the circumstance wasn’t immediately reversed)
- Melt Down (over having to demonstrate independence)
- Tantrum (when their every need isn’t being met by the government)
- Anger (to ensure everyone knows of the outrage)
- Evolution (of lies to counter sane people pointing out their flawed sensibilities)
- Mob (mentality because nothing gets people on your side like destruction)
- Shock (that destruction turned people against you)
- Disbelief (that their stages of grief haven’t worked)
- Melt Down (that they have to think for themselves)
- etc, etc, etc.
We should mention that at any one of these stages, liberals may be forced to make funny hats and silly costumes.
Video of a Democrat gathering to protest Judge Kavanaugh’s hearing.
ABC News, in their struggle to find something bad to say about the latest Supreme Court nominee, could only come up with “his carefully constructed life.” The article though goes on to help us understand how that’s bad.
Saying his life has been “carefully constructed.” Sounds like his whole persona is just one manipulated step after another. Apparently Kavanaugh is either a well managed and scripted Westworld robot or he’s straight out of the husband version of the Stepford Wives.”
They then delve deep into his character. Check out these actual quotes from the article:
“He checks all the boxes.” Sounds cold and calculating. In fact we recall a story about his grade school days when he used a number 3 pencil instead of the required 2. After turning himself in, he told the teacher that he’d “do anything to stay on track to be a Supreme Court justice … anything.”
“… a country where politics have become poisonously tribal, Kavanaugh has tried to cover his bases.” They came close to saying “cover-up.” They probably wished they could have slipped “collusion” in there as well.
“Amateur athlete.” Hrumph, amateur.
“The only skeleton in Kavanaugh’s closet … he’s American as apple pie.” Anything associated with America optimism is a damning blow.
“Because Republicans are not releasing critical documents for the Senate hearings that begin Tuesday, it remains to be seen if anything else is rattling around.” Critical documents? The 300 judicial opinions aren’t enough to determine what his judicial thoughts, practices and fairness would be … as a judge? Or the more than half a million pages of Kavanaugh documents that have already been provided.
It repeats Schumer’s statement calling him a “partisan political foot soldier.” We’re picturing a mercenary with face paint and a bullet stuffed bandoleer draped over his shoulder.
It closes with “Kavanaugh represents Donald Trumps hopes… One question from the senators will be… how far the apple fell from the tree.” We’re a little disappointed here. They could have taken the apple analogy much further.
- Will this be another conservative bad apple on the Supreme Court?
- What worms will be discovered after it’s too late?
- He might be American as apple pie, but is that pie rotten to the core?
- Will this apple today keep liberal policies away?
- If he’s American as apple pie, isn’t the apple forbidden fruit?
The Democrat Senators are aflutter on how to unnerve and trip up this nominee. You could say he’s the apple of their eye, since fury has them seeing red.