Latest Event Updates
Video of a Democrat gathering to protest Judge Kavanaugh’s hearing.
The last person selected in the NFL draft each year is known as Mr. Irrelevant. Meet South Carolina’s version. Washed up Governor, washed up Congressman, and washed up husband. So CNN seeks him out for advice when it comes to tactful responses? Granted there’s a great deal of criticism Trump’s earned in the area of tact but please consider getting commentary from someone who isn’t carrying even worse baggage.
We wonder if the reporter could be bribed to ask Sanford if the Appalachian Trail would be impacted by the hurricane? In all likelihood though, anything that comes across as a dig against Trump, is priceless for CNN…. so never mind.
Image Posted on Updated on
The Washington Post, never one to shy away from blaming Trump whenever possible, may have jumped the shark this week. Their editorial board has declared Trump complicit in hurricane Florence. Obama was more complicit in be-headings than Trump could possibly be in a hurricane.
If the Post is looking for other equally preposterous things for which Trump is deserving of blame, we offer the line-up below. Well, the Omarosa thing, yea, that one’s squarely at his feet.
- the 1969 Mets
- Woody Allen
- restrictor plates at Talledaga
- the classy love affair between Strzok and Page
- Gamecock Football
- the death of Frank Zappa
- 3-clasp bra hooks
- US heat wave of 1934
- dark stars
- poisonous mushrooms that look tasty
- the heartbreak of psoriasis
- cable TV going out last night in Buford, Wyoming
- Angela Merkel’s failed diets
- the broken bridge rail in Chappaquiddick
- the ice age
- Mario Van Peebles acting range
- rise of Nazi Germany
- fall of Nazi Germany
- Madonna and Abba
- JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald killings
- making most women secretly attracted to Melania
- Daylight Savings Time
- every girl that told Ted Cruz she just wanted to be friends
- English food
- San Fransisco sanitation
- Apollo 13
- cruising in the left lane
- Godfather III
- rationed airplane peanuts
- Hollywood movie recycling
- setting Millennial’s expectations too high with rise in middle class incomes and record number of jobs available
Our illustration above was too funny not to make a full cartoon out of it.
Overheard in a Costco:
Cory Booker: I’ll be taking one of those meatball samples.
Employee: Help yourself.
Booker: I’ll be taking it no matter the consequences.
Employee: They’re for everyone. Go right ahead.
Booker: And I’m not paying for it!
Employee: No charge. Really.
Booker: I am Spartacus!!
Hollywood has removed the iconic image of the American flag being planted on the moon in the upcoming movie First Man. At some point, you’d think it’d be more about entertainment than political messaging. For many, instead of seeing the movie they’ll be taking a knee.
So for those in the make-believe movie producing business who want to send a message along with playing dress-up, we have a few other iconic scenes you can consider omitting when you get around to portraying certain events on the big screen.