Two quotes from Kanye West:
- N#@$&! is monsters / N#@$&! i is pimps / n#@$&! is players / Til n#@$&! have daughters / N#@$&! is pimps / n#@$&! is players /‘Til n#@$&! have daughters
- I think it’s bravery that helps you beat this game called life. You know they tried to scare me to not wear this hat. My own friends. But this hat gives me a different power in a way. You know my dad and my mom separated, so I didn’t have a lot of male energy in my home. And also I’m married to a family that, you know, not a lot of male energy going on.
For one of these, he’s considered a poet. For the other, a crazy person who can’t read. Guess which goes with which.
Democrats seem to be on a perpetual celebration of Festivus and it’s airing of grievances. The country’s been winning lately but those on the left see only defeat. Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, unemployment, a receding ISIS, North Korea, NAFTA, tax cuts, military, Iran deal, and for the first time in 10 years, your chances of being be-headed has been reduced.
But of course there’s also the bad, such as tweet storms, lying, and Omarosa. At least the media aren’t complicit in the lying. Emboldened journalists everywhere are more than eager to set Trump straight on his most flimsiest lies. “The greatest economy ever?! Ha! What about Dover, Delaware in 1877!? Now that was a great economy!”
It becomes quickly apparent that anything good for the country sets their version of grieving in motion. We bring you the Democrats’ stages of grief. And by “grief” we don’t mean things worthy of grief. We’re talking about circumstances that most everyone else would consider good news. But good news for the country means bad news for the Democrats. We’ll throw in the Presidential Emergency Alert only because many liberals balled themselves up into the fetal position because of the scary noise.
- Shock (that they’d have to tolerate something that doesn’t fit their Utopia)
- Disbelief (that by being shocked the circumstance wasn’t immediately reversed)
- Melt Down (over having to demonstrate independence)
- Tantrum (when their every need isn’t being met by the government)
- Anger (to ensure everyone knows of the outrage)
- Evolution (of lies to counter sane people pointing out their flawed sensibilities)
- Mob (mentality because nothing gets people on your side like destruction)
- Shock (that destruction turned people against you)
- Disbelief (that their stages of grief haven’t worked)
- Melt Down (that they have to think for themselves)
- etc, etc, etc.
We should mention that at any one of these stages, liberals may be forced to make funny hats and silly costumes.
The goal post has been doing a lot of roaming lately. Almost as much as the attempted moves by the Democrats when Trump sent Hillary packing. “Oh, sure he won the electoral votes needed, but not the popular vote, the left-handed vote, and the number of voters who voted in the middle of the day vote.”
Here’s a quick run-down of the how the recent accusations have evolved.
We’re keeping our fingers crossed that he’s never ripped a tag off a mattress.
After a couple of weeks of Kavanaugh hearings, we’ve checked into a political detox center and are now being forced to watch more wholesome programming like A Clockwork Orange.
One thing we’ve concluded is that politicians must not travel the same educational path as the rest of use. We don’t recall ever seeing the classes listed below:
- Languages (or at least the one that uses the most words without saying anything)
- quid pro quo (and other Latin phrases that you don’t think the public understands)
- Advanced Shredder Operations
- Progressive Studies on Hypocrisy
- Hypocrisy Work-Study Program
- Leading-edge Hypocrisy for the Liberal Arts Student
- Selling to the Unwashed Masses
- Feigned Sanctimoniousness
- Unctuous Duplicity as a Dramatic Art
- Biology of Teeth Whitening
- Combating Bourgeois Arrogance
- Fighting Humility with Audacity
- Owning a $4 million house on a $100k salary
- Turning Charisma into a Theology