Now that Will Ferrell has given up on his movie project featuring the hilarious high-jinks of Ronald Reagan during the Alzheimer’s years, we thought we’d offer up a few alternatives that will surely lead to thigh slapping and uncontrollable floor rolling.
- Follow Ghandi as his efforts to start the Eastern Chapter of Weight Watchers get uproariously mistaken for a political statement due to his all too effective diet.
- Little known correspondence between Hitler and FDR is revealed in this brilliant comedy as the Fuhrer promises Roosevelt free spa treatment for his legs including invigorating showers and deep-heating therapy.
- Return to JFK’s early life before Camelot as he works part-time selling convertibles. “Your mind will be blown at how well anyone can scope you out as you cruise for attention” says Kennedy during one of many laugh-out-loud moments.
- The last few months of Steve Jobs life are chronicled in this bio pic, rom-com as the entrepreneur searches for a cancer cure. Hilarity ensues when he’s convinced that the proper treatment is peanut butter enemas.”
- Prepare to bust a gut as you watch the unsuspecting Stephen Hawking get his wheelchair hacked by two teenagers from Deerfield, Kansas. Then follow the antics as these scamps control everything the brilliant scientists says and does. The comedy gets even sharper as a cult-like following of the theoretical physicist develops.
If those won’t work for Mr. Ferrell – even though we’ve practically provided concise plot lines with only a few blanks left to fill in – here are other well know people along with traits he may be able to mine for comedic gold.